Programme : Future Agro Challenge 2018
Organisation: Future Agro Challenge
Type of Support
- Exposure / Recognition
- Networking Opportunities
FAC bridges the gap between agripreneurs and the resources they need to develop their ideas and make a positive impact in the world. Applications for the 2018 Future Agro Challenge open in April 2018.
- Emerging enterprises that:
- Exist no longer than 5 years
- Have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the food, agtech, and agriculture sector
- Have a minimum viable product
- Have someone in the team that is proficient in English
- Have no hesitancy to talk about your venture in public
Applications for the 2018 Challenge open in April 2018, if you are interested please register on the Future Agro Challenge website to receive a notification for when Applications open.
The following entrepreneur won the Future Agro Challenge for 2017:
Reel Gardening- founded by Claire Reid was named Agripreneur of the Year and will receive mentorship, partnership possibilities and, more importantly, the potential to expand the business into markets outside of South Africa.
Email can be sent via their website on the link provided above.
Register to get updates and get long-term access to all programme information. We hope to keep you up to date with regards to new programmes as well as new thought leadership articles.
Our aim is to partner with you in maximising your success through the programmes available to support your business.